A guide through the funeral service
Information for the customer
Please arrive 30 minutes before the beginning of the ceremony
Before the ceremony, inform the funeral manager about:
- whether the permanent flower decoration shall be left in place, or whether it will be removed,
- whether you wish to carry the gifted flowers away yourself.
Information for funeral guests
- Arrive 5 minutes before the start of the ceremony to the entrance to the ceremony hall.
- In case you have flowers still packed in paper, unpack them before entering the ceremonial hall.
- During the ceremony, please, do not speak and switch off your phone.
- During closing of the curtain or disappearance of the casket on the catafalque, it is appropriate to pay homage to the deceased by standing up.
- After the ceremony, it is appropriate to express your condolences. In case that the family wishes to refrain, do not condole.
- To condole, come from the right and leave to the left.
We will happily provide all the information at our nonstop phoneline of our funeral home +420 725 900 800